[EuroPython] Python conference software

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 08:29:49 CET 2006

Hi list,

a Python software solution for the Europython conference would be cool.
If there is someone (Joachim Schmitz) prepared to configure it using the
experience of the last conferences, it seems to me that this little bit
of Python sectarianism won't keep us from concentrating on the
conference content.
Joachim, if you think I can help more than disturb in any task, please
tell me.

Cheers.

Aroldo.