[EuroPython] Pre-conference sprints? Staying in Geneva? Boardgames?

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Thu Jun 29 01:00:21 CEST 2006

As I'm arriving on Sunday I thought I might drop in on the pre-conference
sprints. I checked the wiki page and there doesn't appear to be any
registered. Does this mean there's no pre-conference sprinting? If there was,
would it be OK to drop by?

I'm staying in Geneva (the BW on Place Cornavin), which means taking the bus
to the conference each day. I was wondering whether anyone else is also
staying in Geneva? The relevant bus to catch for CERN is the number 9. I'm
unclear on exactly how much the trip will cost. It runs from about 5am
through to a little after midnight:

  http://www.tpg.ch/Horaires/Affiches/Mai2006/Ligne_09/09.pdf

Finally, I like boardgames. Does anyone else? I'll be hanging around for the
post-conference sprinting, so there would be plenty of evening possibilities
if anyone else was up for it. I'd be happy to bring a couple of games with
me :)

    Richard