[Image-SIG] CAPTCHA antibot

Lorenzo Bolognini lbolognini at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:31:12 CEST 2005

Hi all,

first post here ;)

i'm trying to do this:
from PIL import Image, ImageDraw, ImageFont
im = Image.new("RGB", (150,70), "#fff")
draw = ImageDraw.Draw(im, "RGB")
font = ImageFont.truetype("trebuc.ttf", 30)
draw.text((20,20), "Hello World!", fill="#ff0000", font=font)
im.save("C:\\pippo.png", "PNG")

Trying to achieve something like this:
http://www.google.com/accounts/

Google doesn't have a complex antibot protection but it's cute and
it's good enough for me.

What I'm missing in the code above is the deformation which the PIL
documentation says it's supposed to be achieved by instatiating a
deform object. I searched this ML archives but the only question on
this subject got unanswered.

So the question is: how do I create a deform object?

Thanks everybody,
Lorenzo