[Inpycon] Legal body formation

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:58:20 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
  Kunal and I spoke to a lawyer recommended by Ramdas yesterday
evening. Here's the scoop.

  0. We're registering a society rather than a trust which will be an
India wide thing.
  1. We need 8 to 10 people here with address proofs to be on the
board of the society.
  2. We need an official address for the society so if there's anyone
here who's got a permanent address in B'lore (eg. an office or
something), it'd be nice if we can use that.
  3. The lawyer will send me the boilerplate constitution which I will
forward here so that we can review it and then send it back to him. He
will also send me the approx. cost of doing this today.

 We need to close on items 1 and 2 and communicate that back to the lawyers.

Thanks.

--
~noufal