[Ironpython-users] Who's using IronPython?

Brian Ashcroft BRIAN.ASHCROFT at asu.edu
Tue Aug 9 18:11:58 CEST 2011

Project: Cell CT

Description of project:

I am using python as the scripting language for a CT scan projection.
We are developing a high performance system for doing CT scans of
individual cells and small tissues.  The system needs to be easily
adaptable, reliable and fast.   Python allows the users to reconfigure
the scripts easily, without knowledge of the multithreaded lower
environment.