[Madison] March Meeting Planning

Christopher Wilson christopher.j.wilson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:22:39 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Matt Feifarek <matt.feifarek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:32 PM, James Jolly <jolly at cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Matt, if you're itching to do a presentation, how about the next
>> MadLUG?  We're going to try out the lightning talks format there.
>>
>> The next MadLUG is Sunday, April 4.  Perhaps you could fire up a shell and
>> show people how to setup a simple Pylons webapp?
>
> I'm not "itching" per-se, I just wanted to contribute.
> I haven't been to a LUG; I'd like to attend sometime.
> April 4th seems to be Easter; maybe that's a problem for some people... not
> really for me. I may be able to do a Pylons demo; I'll get back to you.

I think the MadLUG people would really like that.  There has been a
lot of Python talk lately, and so I'm sure it would be well-received.
If you do decide to do it, just drop a message to the MadLUG list:
madlug at madisonlinux.org

Thanks!

--
Chris Wilson <christopher.j.wilson at gmail.com>
(MadLUG steering committee, MadPy lurker)