[Mailman-Developers] multiple delivery (answer)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@CNRI.Reston.Va.US (Barry A. Warsaw)
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 17:25:48 -0400 (EDT)

    NB> I've caught the multiple delivery bug: if processQueue() runs
    NB> while another processQueue() is running, the delivery will
    NB> have messed up (== multiple delivery).

Thanks for the clue.  Hopefull one of us will get time to look at this
very soon.

    NB> BTW where can I find the package's configure.in file?  It can
    NB> be very helpful.

Is it not distributed in the 1.0b5 tarball?  Darn.  Well, this is your
chance to try out the read-only anoncvs access I sent a message out
about.  You can definitely get that file through CVS.

-Barry