[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] Flakey main listinfo page

DanielC dc@dragonwerks.net
17 Aug 2000 07:30:47 -0600

Chuck's starting point panned out, if a host name has wierd capitalization
(in my case TMTwatcher01 was the host name) then the virtual host code
will miss if the url is entered as http://tmtwatcher01.  Since DNS is case
insensitive I think its a mailman bug.

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 02:22:42 +1000

Could be a strange interaction with the virtual host code, which only
displays lists on the listinfo page that have an URL matching that set
in the list config.

Chuck