[Mailman-Developers] MM2.1a2 integration with Sendmail

Scott Brown scott-brown@home.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:23:38 -0400

Ok - on my test box I'm up to Python 2.01, and have MM2.1a2 installed (from
the tarball... fresh copy today, but of course it may not be the most recent
code from the CVS)

In the README.SENDMAIL there is a section on a contrib piece that will make
it possible to get away without updating the /etc/aliases and running
newaliases all the time.

I wanted to try it - but the mm-handler script is not in the contrib
directory as the README.SENDMAIL suggests it should be.

I checked the CVS, and same there... there's a qmail-to-mailman.py there,
but nothing sendmail-ish...

And of course, without an author's email addy listed in the README.SENDMAIL,
it's difficult to contact the author directly.

Anyone know where I can find it?