[Mailman-Developers] "bug" in pipermail / 2.0.8

Bill Bradford mrbill@mrbill.net
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:20:59 -0600

Okay, I had a problem with a list.  I've got HTML archives of the
list, generated by Mailman, going back to 1999.  However, I've
only got .mbox archives of the list going back a few months.

I deleted the Janurary 2002 files from the archives/private/rescue/database/
directory, went to ~mailman/bin/, and re-ran "arch rescue".  This fixed
the "corrupt database" problem.  Almost.

It then regenerated the archives, fixed the problem - and forgot about
everything it had before June 2001!  Even though there are files in
database/ all the way back to '99.

The HTML files are still there, but
http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/ doesent list them.

Any way to fix this, short of hand-editing the index.html?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill@mrbill.net