[Mailman-Developers] Style Sheet (CSS) support

Dan Rich drich@employees.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:17:14 -0800 (PST)

I figure this question is probably better suited for this list than
mailman-users.

Has anyone looked at adding style sheet support to mailman?  I've hacked
it into my installtion, since I really need the mailman pages to have the
same look-n-feel as the site the lists are related to.

The problem is, the support I've hacked in for now only takes care of the
page background and some basic colors.  It looks like it will be *lots* of
work to change all of the dynamic elements (banners, tables, etc).  I
don't want to start down this path if people are already working on it and
it will all be obsolete in version 2.x.

Thanks!

--
Dan Rich <drich@employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/