[Mailman-Developers] Listserv Migration Toolkit

Levente Torok tealev at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 18:09:55 CET 2005

Dead Developers,

Currently we have come through a project that
was aiming to convert 100 of lists with about 12000
users from Listserv to Mailman.
And we succeeded.
It was and extreme burden in the near past.

The reason of my posting is that.
Up to know, I have no information if anyone has
done this before automatically.
We have made a package that helps to achieve this.
I hope it serves many users purpose in the future.
Since it is not a big file, I post it the list
(published under GPL3)
We will set up a site for this purpose in the near
future
but we also want to receive some feedback
from you guys.

Best regards,

Levente Torok

http://farechase.yahoo.com