[Mailman-Developers] Feedback for mailman developers

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Thu Feb 7 12:25:40 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 12:52:07PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> I see no reason why the reasons for not adding the proposed feature
> given in that thread have been invalidated.  If you have significant

This patch includes two things, though: HTML headers and footers, and
the 1-click unsubscribe.  The HTML headers don't seem as
controversial, beyond one incorrect help message, and could go in even
if 1-click doesn't.  I was thinking of adding HTML headers and
footers, so I'm happy to shepherd that portion of the patch.

--amk