[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: Fwd: How To change queue process method

Maickel Pandie maickel.pandie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 04:16:01 CEST 2008

My MTA is postfix

Mark Sapiro wrote: "You could also just stop Mailman, deliver a lot of
mail and then start
Mailman."
Thanks I will try that

Question again:
1. am I right that all of new email who comes to the server are queued
in incoming queue by incomingrunner and the step is like this?
"new email"----->Incoming queue----->Outgoing queue----> MTA queue
                   ^                            ^                            ^
          Incomingrunner        Outgoingrunner               ?

2. in what queue to most posibility a long email queue will happen if
I do what Mark Sapiro suggested?

3. can I maintain what email is thrown first between Incoming queue to
Outgoing queue?

4. what runner should I edit if I want to make number 3 happen?

5. am I right that switchboard.py is always use when there are email
moving from one queue to another queue to maintain FIFO in all of
queue in mailman so if I want to change the FIFO I just have to edit
switcboard.py?

Please tell me if I wrong and give your suggestion? Thanks