[Mailman-Developers] 1-click unsubscribe

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 20:43:04 CET 2008

On 6 Mar 2008, at 17:51, Ian Eiloart wrote:
> So, a 1-click unsub is a link in the message footer which takes you
> to a
> page that says something like "You've unsubscribed from our list,
> sorry to
> see you go"?

So its an HTTP GET - which is supposed to be idempotent.  I know a
while back there was discussion of SpamAssassin modules which evaluated
linked webpages for spamminess - presumably that action would clear
someone off the list too!

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]