[Mailman-Developers] Mailman and Extend.py

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 14 23:06:28 CEST 2009

C Nulk wrote:

>Okay, okay, you've beaten me down. :):):)  I do see your point.  It is
>an additional management issue I wanted to avoid with the unadvertised
>lists.
>
>Will this @list method also work for the other parameters/options that
>have a list of email addresses (like owner, moderator, ban_list, ...) or
>just the *_these_nonmembers options?

It only works for *_these_nonmembers. It could be implemented for
owner/moderator/etc, but these are more difficult as owner and
moderator are referred to in more than one place.

Note that Mailman 3 will support a true back-end database for list
membership and other roles. At that time, this will all become much
easier.