[Mailman-Developers] MM3: list disabling/enabling?

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Mon Jul 11 00:22:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

For the Indymedia Mailman 2 install, we have a patch that allowed list
disabling (and later re-enabling). Disabled lists had their
settings/archives saved, did not accept mail and were listed on a
separate page to listinfo. For a long-lived large mailman server
serving local groups in many locations, management of the complete
list life cycle was and still is essential for us.

AFAICT Mailman 3 doesn't yet support such a concept, is that the case?

If not, would it be acceptable to add that?

Any pointers if I were to try and add that?

--
bye,
pabs