[Mailman-Developers] Mailman headers (was Re: New RFC on using DKIM with MLMs)

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Sat Oct 29 11:37:01 CEST 2011

So your perspective is "why bother", basically?  That's fair, I guess, but at the same time, what's the harm in making the distinction?  If for some reason something down the road wants to indicate the two separately, this would make it easy.

If your concern is the cost of the process of registering "List-Agent", I'll do it for you.