[Mailman-Developers] Mailman headers roundup

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Oct 31 00:37:32 CET 2011

* Murray S. Kucherawy <msk at cloudmark.com>:
> [...]

Thanks.

> For the ones that are at "Create RFC", does someone have a specific syntax
> they should follow, especially something like ABNF?  That plus a description
> makes crafting the RFC easy.

My impression is we need to settle User-Agent, List-Agent and/or Mediator first.

Then, at least that's my plan, I would start to collect/write descriptions,
syntax, ABNF etc.

p at rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666