[Mailman-Developers] RELEASED: GNU Mailman 3.0 beta 1 and Postorius 1.0 alpha 1

Felipe Gasper felipe at felipegasper.com
Sat Mar 24 05:47:23 CET 2012

No INSTALL file in the tarball?

For folks like me who aren’t savvy with Python’s installers and were
expecting to find configure/make, it would help a great deal.

This may be the wrong list for this, but just in case I stumbled on the
right way to install it, I got this when doing sudo python setup.py install:

Processing dependencies for mailman==3.0.0b1
error: Installed distribution zope.interface 3.5.1 conflicts with
requirement zope.interface>=3.8.0

-FG