[Mailman-Developers] Mailman search function (was?? Re: Like to participate in GSOC 2013 (GNU Mailman) - Like some ideas proposed in the list (Django, Python))

Chris Cargile follybeachris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 04:33:25 CEST 2013

FWIW, I'd also like very much if anyone could provide a few lines recap of
the activity on the ModernArchiving topic under "initiatives and proposals"
as I feel my thoughts on searching/archiving tie into the
objectives/requirements listed there:
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/ModernArchiving

More concisely, where I have search capability, my goal of integrating more
'robustly' is I think one that will rely upon a channel of communication
being established with the archiving mechanisms, if I understand the mm 2.0
codebase well enough.

It may have been a while since anyone here has spent much time in the
version mm 2.0 code, but would love to start discussing/working with anyone
who's taking that on in v3.0..anyone?