[Mailman-Developers] Message acceptance options not working?

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 09:19:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am testing the two following list config parameters:

default_nonmember_action
default_member_action

and actually the following options do not work: Reject (with notification) and Discard (no notification)

It looks like currently only the hold for moderator and accept options are working. Is it possible that these two are not ready yet in the beta4 version of mailman?

Furthermore the approval mail to the moderator contains in its body as reason XXX:

  Reason:  XXX

I guess this also needs adapting.

Let me know if I should open a bug for this.

Regards
ML