[Mailman-Developers] Add moderators from the command line

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Mon Jul 28 19:43:27 CEST 2014

On Jul 27, 2014, at 03:59 AM, 'ML mail' via barry wrote:

>Yes, I guess something like a "-m" option would be good to specify that the
>e-mails being added with the "-a" option are moderators. Right now I have
>switched to using the REST API as it has all features I need, great work btw!

Probably a more generic approach would be to add a --role option that would
accept any of the MemberRole values, e.g. member (the default), owner,
moderator, or nonmember.

I bet it wouldn't be difficult to add this code and a test.  Care to take a
shot at it?

-Barry

P.S. Very cool that Rajeev's REST CLI handles this already!