[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Cordova/Android App for GNU Mailman Admin Interface

Bhargav Golla bgolla at g.clemson.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:06:13 CET 2014

Thanks for that change Rajeev. I was able to get the Web UI up and running.
I was trying to find out the default Username and password for this but was
unable to. When I was exploring docs in mailman.client and some config
files in mailman, I found that the default username and password for admin
is restadmin and restpass. Tried that and was out of luck there too. Could
you help me with the default username and password details?

Also, there is a using.txt doc in mailman.client which says we can make the
REST requests by connecting to http://localhost:9001/3.0 using username and
password. Should the URL be http://localhost:9000/3.0 for this example or
would it be any different?

Thanks