[Mailman-Developers] GitLab/development tools integration project

Niko 7 lan5432 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 07:19:10 EDT 2016

Greetings,
I'm a student from University of Oviedo, Spain, and I was interested in working with aforementioned project. I have decent experience in Python and I've already prepared my environment (forked and cloned the core and the client) and I'm going to look into helping with issues soon enough
Where should I start thinking about this project? Like, the code itself, I could use some guidance.
Thanks in advance!