[Mailman-Developers] HyperKitty issues and MRs for 3.1

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Tue May 23 05:29:06 EDT 2017

Hey! :-)

I hope you're having a great time at PyCon :-)

#104 - Server Error (500) upon login with duplicate email addresses
> (we're thinking maybe just turning that into a non-500 error?)

Not sure I can do much to prevent it, it doesn't seem to go through my code
at all. And since it's a database integrity problem, a 500 error seems more
appropriate.
Maybe add a FAQ in the docs?

> #127 - Server Error (500) upon signup

This is more of a documentation problem, there's one more command that
needs to be run after installing HyperKitty

> #128 - hyperkitty/setup.py should require Django<1.11
> (Assigned to a sprinter, should be easy)

Fixed already, thanks to the sprinter for closing the bug.

I'll work on the documentation issues, but it shouldn't block you from
releasing 3.1.

A.