[Mailman-i18n] Dutch Translation

Ace Suares lists at suares.an
Thu Apr 20 13:56:33 CEST 2006

Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Dutch translation has a
new 'Champion': Jan Veuger.

The previous Champion, Danny Terweij, has released the translation to Jan
Veuger and I want to thank Danny 1000x for all his work.

At the moment we have a .po for 2.1.5 and I am now in the process of
trying to convert it for use in 2.1.8 and future releases. I could use
some help with that, but I'll try to follow the instructions that where
recently sent to this list and I'll browse the wiki.

I am Ace Suares, and I am doing the technical part of the work. Jan Veuger
is the translator, you'll find his emailadress on the Wiki:

	http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages

All comments about the translation should go to Jan.

We are looking forward to work with you and contribute to the software we
have been using for many years!

Ace

--
all my objects are disoriented

Suares & Co, Open Source Solutions
mail: Sans Souci #11, Willemstad, Curacao (NA)
phone: +599 786 23 73
fax: +31 848 707 705
web: http://www.suares.an email: ace op suares.an