[Mailman-Users] Postfix problem? Mail goes into mailman, never exits, no errors in log
Lim Hui Min
huimin.lim at i-dns.net
Wed Oct 11 10:42:16 CEST 2000
have you check your mailman/logs/qfiles ?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Margolin" <ben at prince.org>
To: <mailman-users at python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 3:50 PM
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Postfix problem? Mail goes into mailman, never
exits, no errors in log
I've got issues here, if anyone could help that'd be great.
Installed: mailman2.0-beta6 and postfix (not sure of version). Mail works
fine to and from my box. Mailman, though...
- I created a postfix.aliases in /home/mailman, put my list alias in there,
owned by the proper people, etc.Ran postalias on it as mailman user. Looks
- I edited mm_cfg.py as I think it should be -- from a working config I had
a while back (when this box had a different linux distro on it.)
- Mail sent to the list goes into the qfiles directory, and sits there.
- No errors show up in /var/log/messages or /var/log/mail or
- The messages sent to the list, DO go into the web archive.
I'm stumped. Why isn't mailman delivering anything?
The only thing that seems kinda strange to me is that when I do a telnet
localhost 25, I get something like:
telnet: connect to address ::1: connection refused
Connected to localhost... [ETC]
That whole "::1" business seems wrong, but mail works from other apps!
Maybe that's totally unrelated(??).
-- Ben Margolin, ben at prince.org on 10/11/2000
Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org
More information about the Mailman-Users