[Mailman-Users] URGENT HELP NEEDED

glennette at premiumwebdesign.com glennette at premiumwebdesign.com
Thu Apr 12 02:10:31 CEST 2001

Have you ever known Mailman to send the same message over and over and
over???  I sent a message to one of my lists at 1:45 this afternoon and it
has sent the SAME message out ONCE EVERY MINUTE since then!!!  It's doing
this with two messages that I sent within a minute or two of each other.

The technicians are supposedly looking at this but there are about 300
people on the list that are getting the message over and over so I
desperately need to stop this.  It may be mailman or the mail server, we're
still trying to determine which.

I'm on digest, please email me at Glennette at premiumwebdesign.com
HUGS
Glennette  /\O/\

P.S.  Entrust your website where you can benefit from quality, professional,
reliable, and expedient website services and hosting, all under one roof!!!

PREMIUM WEB DESIGN & HOSTING http://www.premiumwebdesign.com/

Visit C W O W!  http://www.cwowfoundation.org/