[Mailman-Users] List_URL in Mailman 2.1.2

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 15:30:37 CEST 2003

At 12:42 19/06/2003, Tobias Müller wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I upgraded to version 2.1.2 of mailman yesterday. In my old version
>(2.0.13) there was an var called list_url to change the start of all the
>urls which mailman sends in his emails. I can't find this var in 2.1.2.
>Where has it gone?

I've just grep'ed a MM 2.0.13 build directory and cannot fin the string
list_url in any of the files. Where/how were you using this variable? Was
it part of the standard MM code or added by some patch?

As to 2.1.2, each mail list has an attribute web_page_url (also used in MM
2.0.13) and there are also the configuration variables DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN
and PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL which are used by the MM code to generate URLs
(including the per list web_page_url values).

What are you trying to do/achieve?