[Mailman-Users] (no subject)
kc9aoy at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 25 22:15:22 CEST 2003
Hello I have a problem or question I suppose. I setup my mailman using an RPM. It appeared to install with no issues. The mailman.conf file is correct and has been correctly configured to be called by httpd.conf.
The problem is that if I try to connect using http://192.168.0.102/mailman/listinfo I keep getting Forbidden errors. Nothing with mailman will work. Am I missing something or is there something else I need to do. Apparently it recognizes the pages or I would get page not found errors instead.
Please give me the proper direction to head to fix this problem.
I did create a test list prior to trying to connect. And I also tried http://192.168.0.102/mailman/test/listinfo just to be sure and it also produced Forbidden access error pages.
BTW - if you want to check it out from outside - use http://ke4mdx.com/whatever
Maybe I just don't know now to use mailman as the site owner.
More information about the Mailman-Users