[Mailman-Users] -1 request(s)

Daniel Powell djpowell at networkgeek.org
Thu Jul 15 23:10:53 CEST 2004

I keep getting this message every day. I recently upgraded mailman via apt
on a Fedora Core 1 machine..

waiting for your consideration at:

        http://paleale.networkgeek.org/mailman/admindb/mailman

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

When i initiallly upgraded, all my lists showed this. I would follow the
link. it would update and all is well. For some reason I cannot update the
mailman list.

I have removed the mailman list completely and re-created it. No dice.

I cant find this much of anywhere on the net. Any thoughts?

Daniel Powell            A+              djpowell at networkgeek.org
Networkgeek              MCP               http://networkgeek.org