[Mailman-Users] All *-admin Addresses Bouncing

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Oct 8 01:41:10 CEST 2005

At 3:57 PM -0700 2005-10-07, Svend Sorensen wrote:

>  I see.  Mailman still lists the *-admin aliases when creating a list,
>  so this behavior is somewhat confusing.  If *-admin is depreciated,
>  can all the *-admin aliases be removed?

	If you're using Mailman 2.0.x, then you still need to keep those
-admin addresses.  If you're using Mailman 2.1.x, then it sounds like
you've got some scripts left over from a previous 2.0.x installation,
and you need to get things cleaned up before you go too much longer.

	Once you're fully cleaned up and no 2.0.x scripts are left lying
around, you can delete all the old -admin aliases.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755