[Mailman-Users] apache errors

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 29 22:36:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

Without the script name in the end of URI, Apache returns error because
you set "Options None."  "Options ExecCGI" should not be used here for
ScriptAliases is already specified.  "Options Indexes" is the
configuration for directory view but it is not recommended for security
reason.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#options

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/