[Mailman-Users] Changing text in Hold.py

Walt Dabell walt at udel.edu
Tue Aug 1 21:18:26 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 13:30 -0500, Brad Knowles wrote:
> At 1:11 PM -0400 2006-08-01, Walt Dabell wrote:
>
> >  To do so, I modified /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py
> >  then did
> >
> >  $ python
>
> You don't need to re-compile it.  Python will reload and recompile on
> the fly, as necessary.  You might want to stop and restart Mailman,
> however.

Ah HA! I thought it was easier that the way I was doing it...

> >  Any helpful ideas please?
>
> Have you seen anything in the logs?  Maybe your edit messed up
> something else, and it's not obvious to you what happened?

Nothing in the logs...

I tried your suggestion, modifying the text in Hold.py and
restarting Mailman. Still no messages making it to the
"Tend to pending moderator requests"

I even changed it back and the moderator requests still
aren't working. Sure saves a lot of work, but I'm wondering
what's happening to the non-accepted email...

Walt Dabell  -  302-831-1499  -  walt at udel.edu
 Physics & Astronomy - University of Delaware