[Mailman-Users] Attachments - archives and encoding problems

John Papapanos jpa3nos at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 14:00:48 CEST 2007

--- Tokio Kikuchi <tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Your site use Mailman-2.1.5 which is way too old.
> Upgrade to the
> current version (2.1.9) and try again.
>
> --
> Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
> http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/

ok that was it. Mailman 2.1.9 solves this problem.
My initial choice of mailman-2.1.5 was because it was
provided as a package from my linux dist (ubuntu
server).

After I built and configured mailman-2.1.9 from
scratch
everything worked as expected. Also the URLs for the
attachments in the archives pages are not broken
anymore.

Many thanks.