[Mailman-Users] E-mail-based moderation

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Nov 9 17:35:24 CET 2009

On 9-Nov-2009, at 05:09, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Brian J Mingus writes:
>
>> I just found an e-mail sent to Mailman-Developers that never
>> received a
>> reply. It is essentially identical to mine. How can I bring this
>> feature to
>> life?
>
> A fully functional MUA allows you to pull out the forwarded message
> and respond to it.  Mutt, Gnus, VM, MH-E (and MH itself), Mew, and
> Wanderlust all have this capability; I'm sure there are other MUAs
> that do.  If GMail doesn't have it, well, that won't be the first
> broken-by-design misfeature in GMail that I've run into.

I think gmail DOES do this if you open the attachment. I can't seem to
find an example to test it on…

Ah, oK, no, not exactly. It only allows you to see the full message,
but not to open it as a message.

Guess you might have to use some other mail client for this (I know OS
X's Mail.app works just fine with this, click the attachment, reply.
Done and done. I bet ThunderBird does as well.)

--
"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me."