[Mailman-Users] Virtual domain support

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Oct 5 23:55:33 CEST 2009

Geoff Shang wrote:

>Ok...This is tarting to sound doable.  It also means I can get the most
>important domains up quickly.  Is there any documentation for doing this?
>I need to have 7 lots of everything, right?

The post at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037443.html>
(linked from the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030604>) has good
information. I don't thing there's anything better collected in one
place.

You do need to have 7 complete installations of Mailman, but only one
Postfix and one web server.

You can start with just one or two instances, but give some thought to
how you will name things before you start.