[Mailman-Users] Using Mailman with Multi Mail Server
cite+mailman-users at incertum.net
Thu Oct 29 06:23:28 CET 2009
* Hien HUYNH HUU <hien.hh at sbsc.com.vn>:
> Could Mailman be configured with multi mail server (at least 2
> mail server) at the same time ? So that It can transfer huge
> numbers of emails at the same time . If yes, please let me know
> how to configure It.
I'm pretty sure you are doing it wrong (configuring your MTA, I mean)
- or perhaps you are simply limited badnwith-wise. You might want to
show us you MTA/Mailman integration so that we can come up with some
Other than that, I think you have three options:
1. Get a load balancer. Their prices are down to the low five digit
2. Build yourself a load balancer (helpful Google keywords might be
"ldirector", "linux lvs" and "pacemaker", "openais", "heatbeat" for
3. If mail is leaving your MTA at a slow rate but the delivery from
Mailman to the MTA is fast, try running several queue runners and
specify an SMTPHOST wit a DNS record pointing to several addresses
(I'm not really sure about this one, perhaps Mark could clarify).
Stefan Förster http://www.incertum.net/ Public Key: 0xBBE2A9E9
Wer schläft, sündigt nicht.
More information about the Mailman-Users