[Mailman-Users] How to create unsubscribe, archive etc link at footer ?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 8 03:18:44 CEST 2011

On 9/6/2011 11:08 PM, J. Bakshi wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> How can I create archive list link, user unsubscribe link etc as can be seen
> at all the footer of this mailing list itself ?
>
> TIA

The above footer which contains what you ask and more is created by
putting the following in Non-digest options -> msg_footer

Digest options -> digest_footer is similar, but doesn't contain the last
line because the %(user_optionsurl)s replacement requires
"personalization" and that is only available for messages, not digests.

You could put

Unsubscribe: %(web_page_url)soptions/%(_internal_name)s

in digest footer to get the address of the options login page without
the users email address.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/UYA9> for information on
personalization.