[medusa] IPC between Medusa Modules?

ray rprice@u...
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:03:26 -0800

I've created a similar system using the RPC module distributed by Sam /
egroups. The only problem, which is a real problem,
is that once a server goes away, the client needs to be rebooted. I just
can't figure out how to get
the client to reconnect. Fortunately this only happens once every
couple of weeks. You also need
to remember that if one reboots a server, all clients need to be
rebooted.

Any suggestions on how to get the client to reconnect? It's running on
Redhat Linux.

Ray