[Microbit-Python] Raspberry Pi Big Birthday Weekend

Nevil Hunt nevil.hunt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 03:08:45 EST 2017

Hi Carles,

Great to hear from you and to know you are following the micro:bit and micro python from the other side of the world!

I've just sent a tweet from my @ZbitConnect twitter account about the Raspberry Pi Birthday Weekend message going via Antarctica, using the micro:bit world tour link you sent.

I realise the link was from a different expedition to the one your on now but it was such a good blog about the micro:bit that I wanted to share it with others!

Cheers,

Nevil