[portland] Using LaTeX for Python Reports

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:45:45 CEST 2007

>    On the right track?
>
> Rich

We definitely teach about string.Template to 8th graders and above,
in our SA: curriculum (PDX, open source capital).  Check my Vilnius
slides (this year's EuroPython) for how this starts with Mad Libs.

As for LaTex, that'd be for a more specialized class (right down there
with regular expressions?), which SA: has plans to offer, maybe
(special booklet of "just CS classes" -- but what does that mean,
exactly?).

Anyway, if you're head hunting in Portland, you might find a 16 year
old ready to solve your problem.

Kirby