[portland] Code Sprints

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:48:47 CET 2007

Folks,

The code sprints are going strong!

We seem to have gotten to the point where we understand the IT
necessary for the two projects we're working on, Arlo's Naked Planning
tool and my double entry accounting module. Should you desire to come
to a code sprint, you can now come prepared, thanks to the IT
documentation on the wiki:

http://code.arlim.org/wiki/
http://code.arlim.org/wiki/index.php?title=Naked_Planning_tool#IT
http://code.arlim.org/wiki/index.php?title=Double-entry_Accounting_module#IT

And, of course, we still welcome new projects* and new developers,
language proficient or not.

Next code sprints!

Wednesday, November 7th from 7pm-10pm
Saturday November 17th from 10am-6pm

Want us to schedule farther out so you can make sure you can come?
Check the wiki for farther out dates or let me know.

And, of course, if anybody or anybody's company wants to sponsor
pizza, we would certainly eat it while toasting your name.

Thanks,

Jeff

* The current adage is, if your idea wasn't in Python, it soon will
be. Got a project that's not in Python? I dare you to bring it and
prove it wrong.