[PyAR2] Python position in Little Rock, AR
gslindstrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:26:07 CEST 2010
If interested, you may contact me for more details gslindstrom (gmail).
We're using Django for our web apps and postgres (and some Oracle) for the
*Web Developer II*
Create and maintain websites and related services. Responsible for
designing, programming, testing, debugging and maintenance of web sites.
Produce optimized web pages and applications that adhere to standards.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field or equivalent
experience. 3-5 years of experience with PHP, Python, or JAVA related to web
development. Experience with web standards, XML, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
• Design and develop components of multi-tiered web application using XHTML,
• Participate in different stages of development including requirements
analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance.
• Interact regularly with others in the company to understand requirements
and devise solutions.
• Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality code.
• Collect, review, analyze, evaluate and prioritize business, system and
user requirements from business users.
• Document business requirements and process flows.
• Create test plans, test cases and do functional testing.
• Streamline business processes through the assessment/implementation of new
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PyAR2