[Pycon-sprints] Asheesh's quick notes from yesterday's sprint workshop

Jeffrey Eliasen jeff at jke.net
Mon May 14 15:55:03 EDT 2018

Thanks so much for your involvement and help! We should incorporate the TA resources into a "Preprarations for the TAs" page.

jeffrey k eliasen - technologist, philosopher, agent of change
blog <https://jeff.jke.net/> | linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-eliasen> | google+ <https://plus.google.com/+JeffreyEliasen> | facebook <https://facebook.com/jeffrey.eliasen> | twitter <https://twitter.com/jeffreyeliasen>