[pypy-dev] 1.6 status report
fijall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:08:18 CEST 2011
A little status update from my side.
I'm trying to get 1.6 out of the door and there are a few things that
stand out before we can do it.
* Windows situation (a lot of crashes with missing liveness). Also
lib-python tests take 10h which is a bit too much IMO (not a new
* OS X situation (missing buildbots, being addressed now)
* A bunch of issues that either should be decided we don't care or we
do care and fix it.
* Missing jitviewer release/demo that I'm doing right now
* Alex reported sqlite crashes
* random segfault when running trackgcroot, armin, did you have a
look? I can do if you don't
Anything else that comes to mind?
More information about the pypy-dev