[pytest-dev] pytest and Mozilla's Open Source Support program

Sivan Greenberg sivan at vitakka.co
Mon Aug 22 07:40:42 EDT 2016

Hi list,

 I did not see any responses to my last note - I guess everybody are on
vacation? Any new input on that?

 With regards to prospective freelancers to do work, so far we have me and
Florian Schulze. Anybody else interested as well?

 I've mentioned before also that I'd like us to start an internship
initiative, so we can list in GSoC and similar new-comers to coding
communities to expedite the development effort. I'll mail the list
separately.

Thanks,

-Sivan

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Sivan Greenberg <sivan at vitakka.co> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
>  I am happy to volunteer for that - I will sure need to ask people here
> for data that I cannot find myself. I have had experience working with US
> based Linux foundation ,GSoC and the Freescale  organizations, I think this
> should not be too much different and not a huge task.
>
>  If anybody here is happy with me attempting at that, I'll set to do it. I
> will also be highly keen on doing even part of the development, so doing
> community and coding is much fun :)
>
> -Sivan
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Florian Schulze <mail at florian-schulze.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I know Holger is on vacation for a while. I doubt he got time to handle
>> this in August.
>>
>> I would be available for development work. I got no experience with
>> organizational and legal stuff in regard to US based foundations when
>> living in Germany.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Florian Schulze
>>

>> On 8 Aug 2016, at 15:37, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 7:13 AM Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey,

>>> That sounds great, but first we would need to find someone willing to do
>>> the work. Does anybody on the mailing list volunteers? I can't volunteer
>>> myself as I already have a full time job.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Bruno

--
Sivan Greenberg