[Python-3000] py3k patches for Windows

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:58:23 CEST 2007

"Amaury Forgeot d'Arc" <amauryfa at gmail.com> writes:

> Note that there is currently only one Windows buildbot to watch - and
> it is a win64. Most tests that fail there pass on my machine.
> Nevertheless, the log is much smaller than before.

There's an offer of mine to host an additional Windows (win32)
buildbot, for whatever versions are helpful, in the moderator queue
for python-dev.  Although in looking at the current 3.0 buildbot
status page there would seem to be two others already running, so I
wasn't sure if another was really needed.

-- David