[Python-3000] [Python-Dev] Py3k: error during 'make install' in py3k-struni ?

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:14:03 CEST 2007

> I believe I rigged "make install" to continue after this error -- did
> the rest of the install complete?

Yes, it continued fine. BTW, are you interested in sending the output
of python testsuite? I'm on a Fedora Core 6 box.

I could build my wrappers for MPI without problems (they were working
against p3yk branch, but I was warned that development has moved to
py3k-struni).

However, I am having trouble with 'pickle', but perhaps this is only
my fault, i just imported pickle instead of cPickle (and all this in a
C extension module). I am using that because cPickle seems to be not
available in the py3k-struni.

--
Lisandro Dalcín